Location: Gladstone, New Jersey US
Job Id: 1085
Position Title: Staff Accountant
We are calling all Staff Accountants. Admit it, sometimes accounting can be boring but our Gladstone, New Jersey office has an exciting opportunity where a Staff Accountant can be involved from A to Z in the financial management for our, global pharmaceutical clients.
At Precision, a leading payer-focused healthcare marketing communications firm in the United States, we are looking for talented and driven accountants to partner with our client facing teams.
Do you want to make an impact and have an opportunity to learn and grow?
Do you love rolling up your sleeves, are a self-starter with a proven accounting foundation and excel in a dynamic ever-changing environment? Then, look no further, we'd like to help you take your career to the next level.
You'll be working with account teams to help ensure the financial health of their businesses, developing spreadsheets, bringing your analytical mind and love of numbers to the table in an environment that is team driven with a focus on growth.
Here are the Essential Duties and Responsibilities you’ll perform:
- Update day-to-day reports
- Process vendor invoices and employee expense reports ensuring proper approval and documentation obtained
- Process corporate credit card bookings and ensure proper classification and coding of expenses and proper documentation obtained
- Support business unit client finances; process client invoices; prepare reports to managements
- Make collection calls, research, and process customer claims of invoice payments
- Build and run billing and financial reports
- Communicate ongoing project(s) financial status to teams
- Update data and audit for internal reports
- Assist with employee requests for new jobs/job access
- Assist with special projects, as required
Here's what you need:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- One to three years in an accounting, finance or data analyst role
- Experience with Excel including V-lookups, pivot tables, and complex formulas
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Preferred Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or business related field of study
- Proven ability to develop spreadsheets and build reports
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to sort through data in a logical and expedited fashion
- Ability to prioritize with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate actively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks under deadlines
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Part-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gladstone, New Jersey US