Account Executive - Managed Markets Marketing Agency
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 1170
Position Title: Account Executive
Precision for Value, the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams that include former payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and promotional effectiveness specialists. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access and supporting our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a dynamic environment passionate about growth? You will make an impact by partnering with top pharmaceutical companies who are developing groundbreaking medicines/treatments and working to make medicines accessible and affordable. At Precision, you will be recognized for your achievements and contributions. You have the opportunity to learn from external training, mentorship, and cross-functional project teams. Plus, our advancement opportunities will allow you to realize your full potential.
Are you seeking an opportunity to be involved in the process of taking a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects from start to finish?
We look for high-energy, dedicated professionals in the advertising space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in a fast-growing environment. If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal to deliver exceptional work, we have an opportunity for you to explore.
You will be an internal team leader responsible for ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively while developing successful marketing communication programs and helping create strategies that payers will remember.
- Your clear and consistent communication style forms positive relationships with clients
- You have a can-do attitude and are flexible to handle multiple clients/brands while maintaining a cool outlook under tight deadlines.
- First class organizational and time management skills who loves handling budgets and status reports
- With your personable and professional nature, you like to have fun at work and love working with a team.
- You have the confidence to work independently and allow clients to trust in your work.
- Essential Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Support client services' efforts by handling projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate achievements and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to the timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate/participate in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and summarizes next steps.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance.
- Contribute to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct and labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours.
- Assist with preparing financial and forecasting reports.
Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, communications, or advertising
- At least one year of experience as an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive within an advertising, marketing, communication or related industry
- Experience with direct client contact
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel enabled (up to 5% expected)
- Excellent verbal/written interpersonal skills
- Planning, organizing skills with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with clients’ online submission systems for medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva)
- Experience working with electronic routing system
- Medical communications or healthcare industry experience
- Experience in writing SOWs and project briefs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - Managed Markets Marketing Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US