Associate Director - HEOR
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Job Id: 1250
Position Title: Associate Director, Research Scientist
Who We Are:
Precision Xtract is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy within Precision Medicine Group. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management.
We provide industry-leading research capabilities to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making. This allows organizations to determine appropriate populations for therapies, and potentially expand access for life-changing medical interventions.
With offices in New York, Boston, Oakland, Vancouver and London, our team has experienced rapid growth and includes professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, researchers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
We are excited to offer this opportunity for a leader passionate about the prospect of growing and inspiring a diverse team of scientists and researchers.
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a passion for projects involving innovative health economic concepts? Do you excel at translating technical content to a lay audience? Are you a clear and confident communicator among both internal teams and in front of clients? If you love being a mentor and a collaborator, sharing your knowledge to help grow and encourage team members - keep reading.
What you can expect day-to-day:
As an Associate Director within the Evidence Synthesis and Decision Modeling team, you will lead a variety of cutting-edge evidence synthesis, decision modelling, and other health economics and outcomes research projects. Day to day responsibilities include: applying a deep understanding of the application of research methods (e.g. systematic literature reviews, meta-analysis and network meta-analysis, cost-effectiveness analyses, econometric analyses) and the ability to communicate these methods and results to a non-technical audience; assuring the on-going development of staff through mentoring and training; and finally leading and communicating closely with clients.
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience, or 3 years with Ph.D.
- Experience managing project budgets and timelines for external stakeholders
- Experience working with MS Office suite of products
- Prior work related to systematic literature reviews, advanced statistical analyses for evidence synthesis methods, simulation modeling or similar
- Experience working in a research consultancy or similar environment
- Experience writing peer-reviewed manuscripts or technical/scientific reports
- Highly developed reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a leader/mentor of a diverse team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently
- Willingness and desire to learn and share knowledge
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to diverse audiences
- Degree concentration in Health Policy, Economics, Health Services Research, Public Health, Epidemiology or related field.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
State: British Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director - HEOR
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA