Assistant Account Executive - Managed Markets Marketing
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 1610
Position Title: Assistant Account Executive
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Are you open to opportunities where you will be involved in the process of taking a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects from start to finish?
We look for high-energy, dedicated professionals in the advertising space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in a dynamic environment. If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate other can count on and share a goal to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you to explore.
- You have an eagle eye and don't mind spending time in the weeds - in fact, you love getting into the nitty gritty
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, and are committed to delivering quality work that is crucial to the successful execution of print and digital assets
- You work passionately and are a born problem-solver, never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
What you can expect day-to-day?
- Handling individual client project assignments
- Supporting the development of client contact reports, financial documents, and client/project agendas. Contributing to the creation of client proposals, monitoring budgets, and assisting with the preparation and submission of financial and forecasting reports.
- Coordinating and participating in content planning meetings
- Drafting creative briefs and assisting with facilitation of the medical-legal-regulatory review process
- Working with Project Management
- Attending status meetings
- Assisting with logistical planning for client meetings
Minimum required:Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven experience working on simultaneous projects, demonstrating flexibility, initiative, problem solving and working well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Academic concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field of study
- Relevant Internship and/or minimum of one year practical work experience in advertising, marketing or medical/healthcare communications agency including responsibility in one or more of the following roles; Traffic, Project Management, or Account Management role
- Understanding of Zinc Maps and medical/regulatory collaboration software
- Demonstrated execution of project management tasks such as; developing timelines, project briefs, monitoring budgets and process tracking to include coordinating projects across multiple departments
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: New York
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Account Executive - Managed Markets Marketing
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US