Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 1697
Position Title: Account Executive
You were a double major - pre-med and business. You’ve never met a timeline or budget that you couldn’t wrangle and whip into shape. You relish the details, multitask with panache and can spot a typo a mile away. You check and double check and juggle with ease – all in a day’s work. You can write a project brief in your sleep and have your client’s vitals are at the tip of your tongue.
Do you thrive in environments that are creative, collaborative and no one day is the same? Do you love the process? Do you understand the importance of going above and beyond for your clients each and every day? As an account executive, you’ll contribute to the development and execution of a wide variety of tactics that include but aren’t limited to social, digital and print.
What you can expect day-to-day:
While supporting and contributing to the account team, you’ll actively help with various day-to-day functions that include but aren’t limited to:
- Establishing and fostering relationships day-to-day with clients
- Organizing and managing all internal and client meetings and presentations
- Setting up and closing each internal meeting while providing critical communication pre/prior to the team
- Foster positive working relations and partnerships between internal departments
- Update client and team members on activity, schedules and next steps
- Assist in preparation of job budgets, obtain internal budget approvals, and allocating hours to team members
- While remaining focused on details, you’ll take initiative in building understanding of bigger picture of clients objectives and initiatives including target patient/professional audiences
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, you’ll be inspired to, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Internet
- 1-3 years of advertising/marketing experience
- Pharma/healthcare agency experience
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US