Analyst - HEOR
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 1926
Position Title: Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Precision Xtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management.
We provide powerful research skills to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making, which allows organizations to assess appropriate populations for therapies and potentially expand access for life-saving and altering medical interventions.
We are seeking ambitious, intelligent Analysts passionate about health economic research to work with our research team. Precision’s research team has offices in Oakland, Los Angeles, Boston, Vancouver and New York.
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with an attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow rapidly? Are you passionate about putting in the hard work to conduct high quality research? Do you have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and are able to build credibility with project partners? Do you love to develop and deliver polished PowerPoint presentations? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading.
As an Analyst you will participate in building and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. In this role, you will demonstrate your analytical skills to derive insights and tackle problems. In particular, you will assist in developing customer insight, apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, and support clients in various initiatives. The day to day activities include:
- Participating in and when fully capable independently conducts primary interviews and/or covers conferences to ensure all significant information is gathered.
- Developing well-thought out and complete interview guides to support primary research
- Independently procuring information through secondary research
- Consistently producing work product with data that is accurate and correctly cited
- Preparing “client ready” presentations with clear analytical structure and insight
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- Ability to conduct both qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary research on clinical, scientific, and business issues
- Proficiency in modeling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Degree concentration in life sciences
- Knowledge or understanding of bio-pharmaceutical, diagnostic, or life-science tools industry
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: New York
Country: United States
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst - HEOR
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US