Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 403
Position Title: Senior Copywriter
Do you know your way around a PI, love a good science story and delight in turning the complex into the compelling? If you think conceptually and deliver ideas that touch an emotional chord with professionals or patients – look no further. We understand the strategic power of great creative (and the creative power of great strategy) and we want you.
You dive deep into the science and are a passionate writer. You never shy away from a complex science story and have a knack for transforming the mundane into the meaningful.
What you can expect day-to-day:
As a part of the creative team, you’ll lead the content output in an effort to elevate the storytelling aspect of our deliverables. Working in a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, collateral, video, digital, etc., you will ensure our content is consistent with the established strategy, brand guidelines, and industry standards. You’ll:
- Craft a narrative from the ground-up. This includes establishing content, articulating the customer need, introducing the brand’s solution and offering the reasons to believe that support the solution
- Guide and mentor junior copywriters
- Present creative to clients and core constituents
- Engage in productive dialogue as it pertains to brand strategy, narrative arch, and copy to ensure alignment; real-time as necessary with both internal and client teams
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, you’ll be inspired to, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Education: Candidates should have at least a Bachelors Degree
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least 5 or more years of relevant experience, in a healthcare industry or pharma agency setting
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, and the ability to quickly learn proprietary office-communication platforms such as SocialBridge, ProofHQ, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in gathering, evaluating, and summarizing scientific literature
- Strong self-management, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize deadline-sensitive projects and juggle competing client priorities
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Delivers work within allotted times and on budget
- Adheres to agency standards regarding copy format; the naming, transferring, and treatment of electronic files; revisions and proofreading
- Degree in English, Communication, or related science
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Copywriter
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US