Associate Research Statistician - Health Economics
Location: Oakland, California US
Job Id: 473
Position Title: Associate Research Statistician
Precision Xtract is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy within Precision Medicine Group. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management.
With offices in New York, Boston, Oakland, Vancouver and London, our team has experienced rapid growth and includes a collection of professionals from around the globe with experience across multiple disciplines: former payer executives, academics, pharma marketers, and consultants—all passionate about generating solutions to our customers’ value and access needs.
As an Associate Research Statistician you will develop and implement your advanced research skills across a broad portfolio of evidence synthesis and decision modeling research projects. You will collaborate with project teams to execute analytical work, as well as contribute to the development of the department as a whole.
- You are passionate about projects involving innovative health economic concepts.
- You have experience conducting advanced statistical analysis and network meta-analysis (evidence synthesis).
- You are a polished communicator.
- You love to collaborate with team members, sharing your knowledge while also learning from others.
- You excel at translating technical content to a lay audience.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting meta-analyses and network meta-analyses
- Conduct statistical analyses to support projects
- Draft interim and final project deliverables for clients
- Clearly interpret and communicate complex quantitative results to internal and external audiences
- Contribute to technical reports, health technology submissions, and peer-reviewed manuscripts
- Ensure the quality of model programming and the robustness of model assumptions
- Master’s degree
- 1-3 years directly relatable experience
- Experience in advanced statistical analysis and network meta-analysis (evidence synthesis)
- Experience programming in R and WinBUGS/OpenBUGS/JAGS; experience in SAS, STATA, Matlab and other programs are assets
- Degree concentration in biostatistics, applied statistics, epidemiology, operations research, economics, econometrics, industrial engineering or other relevant field
- Experience in systematic literature reviews
- Experience with MS Office
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Research Statistician - Health Economics
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Oakland, California US