Intern - Medical Writer Advertising Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 516
Position Title: Intern - Medical Writer
Do you have something to say?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires unrivaled attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, bold and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into innovative territory for each of our clients.
We’re always on the hunt for budding account service, project management and strategy professionals ready to dive deep into market dynamics and customer mind-sets. And if you fancy yourself a creative— art director, copywriter, designer, etc.—well, talent is the fuel that drives us. Sound good? Come make us even better.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
- You find news stories of new therapies or scientific advances magnetic
- You are passionate about new and novel insights in medicine
- You are curious about how the pharmaceutical industry promotes their products to healthcare providers, patients, and others
- You like diving deep into a topic, understanding it, and then explaining it to others. When a question grabs you, you are compelled to keep digging until you find the answer
- You hop from information source to information source like a kid hopping on stones across a pond
- You don’t care if you can’t get back and are stuck in the middle of a body of water that’s a million feet deep—as long as you find your answer
- You like writing a summary of research that is supported by proven data and bulletproof reasoning
- You love detail and crave order.
- You annotate documents with precision and accuracy, because showing readers how you got the facts is just as important as finding them
- You think an exquisitely annotated document is a work of art
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- Annotates medical documents
- Conducts literature searches
- Writes summaries of research
- Notates revisions in medical documents
- Researches new therapies and supplies slides for training presentations
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of dynamic professionals who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled in a 4-year degree program in a related field (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Employment Status: Intern
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Medical Writer Advertising Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US