Senior Analyst - Global Pricing & Strategy - Pharmaceuticals
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Id: 1241
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Precision Xtract works with pharmaceutical and life sciences companies to help them achieve commercial excellence. We advise clients on how best to demonstrate and communicate the clinical, economic and societal value of their products to payers, providers, patients and policy-makers. Our teams are comprised of former payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists as well as specialists in promotional effectiveness and pricing & market access.
Precision Xtract has grown organically and through the acquisition of recognized leaders in the healthcare industry: The company now operates out of 10 offices in the US, including New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. It also has offices in Vancouver, Canada and London, UK. Visit www.precisionxtract.com for more information.
Precision Xtract’s Global Pricing and Product Strategy (GPS) practice is comprised of industry-leading experts with decades of combined experience in advising clients on pricing and market access strategy at all stages of the product lifecycle. To keep pace with client demand for our services, the London office is now seeking to add an analyst to the rapidly expanding team. If you are looking for an opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding, in an environment that is team-driven with a focus on growth, look no further.
At Precision, you will make an impact by partnering with top, global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking medicines/treatments and working to make medicines accessible and affordable. At Precision, you will be recognized for your achievements and contributions. You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, mentorship, and cross-functional project teams. Our advancement opportunities will allow you to realize your full potential.
Further details on the requirements for the role are provided below:
As a Senior Analyst within the GPS team you will be responsible for actively participating in the development and delivery of all client outputs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the knowledge/ content expert on your projects
- Using internal and external sources to conduct independent desk-based research to address key client questions
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations
- Actively contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop thinking and recommendations
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of internal and client meetings
- Participating in and supporting the development of presentations and other client deliverables
- Supporting business development activities and assisting in the development of proposals for clients
- Supporting internal initiatives around team/ firm building and thought-leadership
Analysts/ Senior Analysts will typically be staffed on 2 projects in parallel allowing for broad exposure to the wide range of projects and clients.
Skills and experience
Candidates interested in joining Precision’s GPS team as a Senior Analyst will have:
- Demonstrable interest in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare consulting
- Proven critical thinking, analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to process and analyse large volumes of qualitative and quantitative information
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and an ability to build credibility with external and internal stakeholders
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Self-starting attitude with a strong desire to learn and grow rapidly
- Strong MS Office literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Qualifications & Other Requirements
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining as a Senior Analyst will have:
- Essential: A PhD degree in biotechnology from a reputable school. At least 2 years of Post-doctoral experience in the biotechnology field is highly desirable
- Essential: Authored publications in reputable biotechnology/ life sciences journals
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Track record of extra-curricular achievement that shows initiative and drive such as involvement in organizing entrepreneurial society meetings
SALARY RANGE: £30,000- £45,000 per annum
DATE OF POSTING: 3rd October 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 6th November 2018
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst - Global Pricing & Strategy - Pharmaceuticals
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB