Staff Accountant (New York City)
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 1613
Position Title: Staff Accountant
Calling all Staff Accountants. Admit it, sometimes accounting can be boring but our Gladstone NJ office has an exciting opportunity where a Staff Accountant can be involved from A to Z in the financial management for our top, global pharmaceutical clients.
At Precision for Value, we are a leading payer-focused healthcare marketing communications firm in the United States, and we are growing which is why this is a newly built role.
Do you want to make an impact and have an opportunity to learn and grow?
Are you a self starter with a proven accounting foundation and excel in a dynamic ever-changing environment?
Then, we'd like to help you take your career to the next level.
If you love rolling up your sleeves in an energizing environment, bringing your attention to details and love of numbers to the table in an environment that is team driven with a focus on growth, look no further.
Essential duties include but are not limited to
- Perform basic and routine monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly account invoices, and follow up and investigate past due invoices
- Prepare monthly reports for account teams that include; project tracking, invoice submissions, and revenue forecasting
- Attend monthly client finance meetings, and complete follow up items
- Monitor time tracking system for accurate billing
- Create and run billing and other financial reports as required
- Assist with related ad hoc projects, as required
- Gather supporting documents for annual audit
Here's what you need:
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
Work Experience: 1 +years of meaningful accounting/finance experience
Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables) and experience with accounting software
- General Ledger Accounting
- Month-End Close Experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Project Accounting skills
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: New York
Country: United States
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Accountant (New York City)
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US